Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dallas Bridal Shower


I had another awesomely fabulous bridal shower on Saturday the 18th! My bridesmaids hosted the shower at Kelly, "my running friend's," home. We played fun games that tested how well I know Troy and how well my girlfriends know me (I love those games!). We also ate yummy snacks and delicious cakes. The punch was served out of my bridesmaid, Jamie's, family heirloom punchbowl - they are the most beautiful family!

I was so excited that so many of my friends and my future in-laws came to the shower! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

Be sure to check out all the photos on the snapfish group page.

A special thanks to my bridesmaids Stephanie, Jamie, Tina, and Courtney for planning the shower and to Kelly for being such a gracious hostess! I am TOO blessed to have you all as friends!

No comments: